Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Sushi @Sushi Train, Broadbeach

Ahoy! Penguin here!

Amongst my many foodie adventures in GC, I have managed to take a nice set of photos at the huge Sushi Train located in Broadbeach, Gold Coast. If you ever ask me what I would like to eat, my response is always sushi train hehe. There's just this healthy and fresh feeling eating sushi!

First come the Salmon dishes, my uttermost favourite and MUST ORDER everytime at any sushi train! These will cooked to perfection and I devoured these instantly!

 Grilled Salmon

Grilled Salmon & Avocado


 Tuna & Avocado

Some nice hot green tea to keep me warm in this chilly winter season!
 Japanese Green Tea


 Salmon Sashimi

 Squid Sashimi

Spicy Chicken Katsu & Lettuce

And lastly, dessert was delish, but because it was a massive serving, we had to roll out of the restaurant!
 Chocolate Mousse



Location: Tenancy 1,2791 Gold Coast Hwy, Broadbeach QLD 4218
Phone: (07)5504-5550
Web: http://www.sushitrain.com.au/

2 comments:

ChocolateSuze said...

mmm i love aburi salmon! blowtorch action yeah!

Curious Chopstix said...

how good is it! you MUST try the Salmon Mentaiko Sushi @Sushi Tei, Liverpool St, Sydney... It's a winner =)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment ^^

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .